Quality/Non-toxic Material Policy
Satisfying the quality demands of today’s customers, having control over future quality trends.
Reducing toxic material waste; and producing green products to preserve the environment.
It is essential that all employees at Uniflex understand and apply tasks that fulfill an efficient and economical management system that meets ISO9001, IECQ QC 080000 and SONY quality and environmental management requirements. Therefore, to achieve the above requirements, Uniflex is committed to the following:
1. Ensuring that product quality meets customers’ demand.
2. Making on-time delivery of products to customers.
3. Meeting or exceeding customer service level expectations.
4. Striving to improve, with the aim of achieving comprehensive use of green raw materials in production.
Procurement policy – eliminating the use of 'Conflict Minerals'
Conflict materials are natural resources such as Gold (Au), Tantalum (Ta), Tin (Ta) and Tungsten (W) that are extracted in conflict afflicted zones and sold to perpetuate the fighting. The most prominent example of this is the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and nearby countries in the region, where human rights violations and environmental impacts have attracted global concern.
To protect customers' rights and fulfill our social responsibility, Uniflex will continue to pursue a policy of requiring that our suppliers not procure or use raw materials from such conflict zones as the DRC.
Environment, Health and Safety Policies
Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Improvement, Teamwork, Hazard Prevention
Uniflex Technology Inc. is a leader in flexible printed circuit boards and rigid-flex printed circuit boards. It is our aim to minimize occupational hazards and to ensure employee health and safety. In addition, we strive to fulfill our social responsibility, and improve our cooperate image, which further ensures a safe and comfortable work environment.
To achieve the above statements, Uniflex promises continued improvement, to work with commitment, and public transparency.
- Uniflex product environment control can meet or surpass customer requirements.
- Education for all our staff further improves on their understanding of environment protection, health and safety.
- Compliance with all environmental, and health and safety legislation relevant to Uniflex.
- Effectively control health and safety risks to achieve a zero incident occurrence.
- Continuous reduction of waste, conservation of energy and risk control through full participation of staff in order to become more environmental friendly.